Sunday, May 2, 2010

Earth Day!

We celebrated Earth day by heading out to Bridgestreet for crafts and dinner at Tommy's Pizza. We had a great time! The bigger girls made crafts out of recycled items and made LOTS of pictures with sidewalk chalk. They also had a blast with the bubble machine! I of course did not think when I picked our outdoor table for dinner and we had bubbles all over us as we sat and ate dinner! I finally gave up on trying to keep them off our food and just went with it! ;0) Here are some pics of our Earth Day fun~ :)







Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. The girls are all soooo beautiful! I hate that we missed the Earth Day fun. We almost went and could've hung out with ya'! Bubbles and Pizza sound great...lol! TTYS Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! Love your little one's shoes. So cute.

    ReplyDelete