I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Big girl in her Bumbo...
Riley got a Bumbo seat this week and we gave it a spin last night and today! She is still very wobbly but I am hoping that this thing will really help her hold her head up! Here are a few pics I snapped and had to share! :)
Oh. My. Goodness! How cute is she?! What fun you must be having.
ReplyDeleteAww, looks like she loves it. Such a cutie. I bet you just kiss those adorable cheeks all the time :)
ReplyDelete