I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
You have such a beautiful family! Glad to be getting to know you even if it's over the net for now. Sure loved visiting your family when I was younger, unfortunatly I think I only met you once and I was really young and don't remember it well. The good aspects of the internet:)
Such a beautiful family! Adorable tiny one.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family! Glad to be getting to know you even if it's over the net for now. Sure loved visiting your family when I was younger, unfortunatly I think I only met you once and I was really young and don't remember it well. The good aspects of the internet:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pics!! I need to see her before she gets her drivers licsence!! She is growing! AD
ReplyDeleteOh and in these she kinda is starting to look like her daddy huh?? Lokk at the eye brows and her hair line. How precious! Auntie Angie aka AD
ReplyDelete