My 1 year anniversary to my wonderful husband is fastly approaching this week! We don't have anything big planned since its a work day for my hubby and a school night at that! We plan to maybe take an over night trip somewhere in the next couple of weeks and leave Riley for the first night for anything other than work! I am ready for a night alone with him and just to be able to sleep a full maybe 8 hours? :)
My mother in law is closing on her house this week. It sold in less than 2 weeks and she found a cute apartment less than 3 miles away from us! We are very excited to have Mimi so close! I hope she really likes it here but I do worry about her as well! This is the first time she has been on her own in her life. She married right out of high school and was with my father in law until he passed away in July of last year. She is in a new town that she is not familiar with and all by herself as far as living by herself! It has to be challenging for her but I am so proud of her, she takes everything with a smile. I am blessed to have the world's greatest mother in law! :)
I hope everyone is doing well, I hope to put up some new pics soon! :)

Blogger Templates
So sorry all of you have been sick. I hope you get better soon.
ReplyDelete