Well, I survived my first week at work!! :0) I was exhausted every night and could hardly keep my eyes open as my hubby and I tried to watch a full episode of TRUE BLOOD season 1 each night. He has me hooked and ready for season 2 to start in 2 weeks!!!! :0)
The girls are loving being out of school and I have to admit I like it too! Ball is over too and I will miss seeing all my other "mommy friends" at the ball park but I am glad its over as well!
Emma Grace leaves for camp in the morning. This is something her dad and grandmother have organized so I will not be the one there for drop off and pickups each day! :0( She will have a blast and thats all that really matters! ;0) Brooke just got back from a church trip to Lake Winnie on friday so they are both having fun summers so far. I got my new schedule for work last week so it looks like my off day will be a half day on Wed and all day Thur each week, then I have every other weekend off. Workign weekends is not bad at all, because its only 8-12 every other sat, and its the weekend I dont have the girls so I don't have to leave them with a sitter on Saturdays. :0)
We HAVE to find a pool soon though! The temps are in teh 90's today and I can promise you next weekend if its this hot, my tail will be in a pool somewhere! :0)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I am off to do a little more housework and get Emma packed for camp. She wont be back till Sunday! :0(
4 more days and Phoebe's done with school. I'm looking forward to that. I will take a few of your degrees. Mid 60's here, and I could use a little more warmth.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog tonight....I love the colors...a very peaceful look..
ReplyDeleteLove it when I have time to do blog hopping.
This month I am posting on our Disney trip.