The girls are finishing up thier last week of school and ready to be out for summer. I think I am ready as well, but this will be the first summer I have worked since Emma was born sooooo we shall see. I think we will all adjust rather smoothly or so I hope! :0)
Now on to the BIG news!!!!!!!! I have recently married the man of my dreams! :0) I am happier than I have been probably ever before and the feeling is absolutly wonderful. Alot of you know what I went thru before or at least have an idea and to know that there is a love out there like this is amazing.I have known him for almost a year, but never really knew him well, until after my last issue with my ex. We became closer friends and the rest is history. :0) He is a caring, FUNNY, thoughtful, smart, loving, attentive and anything I could ever ask for. He has shown me what its like to be loved unconditionally and wants the best for our new life together. He loves my girls and they love him. :) Thier favorite thing to do together is play Mario Kart on thier DS's. :0) We laugh on a daily basis and just enjoy being together no matter what it is we do. I can say now that things change or happen so that better things can come together and believe it with all my heart. :0) Everyday that I wake up now, I am thankful for the chance at a new and happy life. I would go thru every bit of anything I've been thru in life as long as I knew that this was what it all happened for because its worth it. :0)
That's about it for now. I have to get kiddos in from outside and supper on the table! I hope to be able to catch up on all of your blogs while I am off these last few days!! Have a wonderful week!
Im so happy for you Mistee!! You deserve all the happiness in the world! I am so happy that you are back..i have missed you! Im super happy that you are on facebook too..thats where i usually am when i have spare time!! =)
ReplyDeleteMelissa
You look so very happy. I am so happy for you. God always has a plan. It is great to see you and the girls happy. So glad you are back to blogging. You look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteNot sure I can be any help on the layout. I think maybe your background may have moved your about me. Not sure though.
I am SO happy for you :) Seriously, Im an emotional girl, Im tearing up here.
ReplyDeleteAnd, Im glad you are back in blog land again!
I'm so happy that you are happy! It's good to see your smiling face! I think it's really great that you have found someone who loves you unconditionally and shows you what true love is! That's all any of us could ever ask for! I can't wait to hear more about what's going on in your world!
ReplyDeleteWhen it comes to the background, I'm w/ Elaine. I think perhaps your background code is what moved your about me and twitter down to the bottom. You might go back to Cutest Blog on the Block and see if they have any suggestions on how to get everything back in the right place or just delete the layout and try it again. It could just be a glitch. Good luck!
Hope you have a great day!!
You know that I don't blog...yet...thinkin bout it...maybe...but I love you and DB and I am so happy for you both! And btw the new blog looks pretty good so far!
ReplyDeleteHey Sis~ I'm so happy for you!! Reading just that little bit has made me have butterflies! you guys remind me so much of Mark & I. I can honestly say God is good and he directs our paths either good or bad. The bad just makes us stronger and leads to the good. I think of it as stepping stones to where I am today and I am a much stronger person. I can't wait to spend time with you and DB when we come in. I love you & I love him for loving you and the girls! Even though you don't think it~ I miss you more than you could possible image. I love you!
ReplyDeleteThe layout thing~ YOUR MY TECH SUPPORT!!:O)
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your comments on my blog. :o)
ReplyDeleteRegarding the layout....I'm just barely computer literate, so I can't help at all...sorry.
Boy oh boy, I turn my back for a moment and you come back married. Congratulations. Everybody looks very happy.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogland. Come see how we all grew.