Monday, June 22, 2009

Around here......

Hello all, I have been super busy with work and other things lately. I have not been a very good blogger lately.. :0( My father-in-law was in the hospital recently, he gave us all quite a scare. It made me see a different side of my husband, one I knew was there but just havent seen. He loves his parents so very much and I think this last incident really showed him how fragile life is sometimes. My husband shows me everyday a little more of the wonderfulness inside his heart and it makes me proud to be called his wife. My father-in-law is doing some better, he is out of the hospital now but is still sooooo very weak. :0( We went out to eat for Fathers day and it was still hard for him to do alot without tiring him out. :0( We are still praying for a complete and speedy recovery so that he can feel better SOON!

My memaw was also placed in the hospital recently. She was having some issues with her colon and they kept her for 5 days. I brought her home this past Monday so I am hoping she as well is on her way to getting better. :)

The girls are enjoying thier summers. Brooke is at her grandmothers alot this summer so far. She helps out at thier pizza restuaraunt and loves to be a big help around there. Emma is spending her month long visit with her dad right now. We are halfway through with all that, which makes me happy. My house feels kinda empty without chatter, laughter or arguing going on, and YES, I said arguing. I would take even that!! They will both be home this weekend and my hubby has to work so I can't wait to spend some time with my girls!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I will try to update more often!! ;0)



Emma Grace getting a drink from the water hose!
Now it's Brooke's turn............
Having fun in the sprinklers..
:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment