I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Brooke's awards day and ball games!
My oldest baby graduated elementary school on Friday! She is off to middle school! As I said before, time has flown and both of my girls are growing up faster than I could have ever imagined... Here are some pics of Brooke at her graduation and at her ball game later on that night! She played so good and even pitched some. I am a very proud momma!! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not liking it either, that my girls are growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteShe's a pretty girl. Looks like you.
Hey, Sweet Pea! I was just stopping by to catch up with you and see what's been going on. Great pics of the girls...they are adorable! Looks like you guys are staying busy. I think this is a busy time of year, so much going on! Hope you're having a great week!! *muah*
ReplyDelete