Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st grade awards day!



WoW! It's hard to believe my baby girl is going to the 2nd grade!! It seems like just yesterday she was off to kindergarten and she told me I didnt have to walk her to class. Ha! She is so happy to be going to a new school next year and I know that she will make LOTS of friends! She doesn't have a shy bone in her body so she should be fine! I love you Emma Grace. You make us all very proud of you!!!!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your "little" one!

    I guess you like the header/button since I haven't heard back from you! I think it looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very proud moment. In a few weeks I'll be doing the same thing with my first grader. I can't believe how fast it's going either. sniff, sniff

    ReplyDelete