I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
It looks great!! I love the tile in the foyer! What a great size room! I also love the kitchen island that you posted, that is a wonderful purchase!! What fun to re-do your house, I always like it when we are on a new progect!! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog, I'm a happy new follower!! I look foward to seeing more of your home improvements!! Take care!!
Looks great! I love the tile!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! I know that you are so proud of it!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful!! You are so lucky. I'm digging the size of that tv!! WOW!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!! I love the tile in the foyer! What a great size room! I also love the kitchen island that you posted, that is a wonderful purchase!! What fun to re-do your house, I always like it when we are on a new progect!! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog, I'm a happy new follower!! I look foward to seeing more of your home improvements!! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteLove the tile and carpet!! I'm a new follower and fellow Real Housewives fan! Is that Ramona I see????
ReplyDelete