Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We want to know Wednesdays

Photobucket

It's that time again.. Time for We Want To Know Wednesdays! Hop on over to Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn to join in on the fun!!

1.) If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be? Hmmm.. I have so many talents, its hard to pick just one.. I guess I would have to go with my most fabulous and that would be my ability to out-eat everyone I know. Yea, I eat more than my husband or any other man I know for that matter. I don't know why I do it to myself though, I never feel good about it when I am finished, it's either this feeling like I could yack at any moment or a look of being 8 months pregnant in just a matter of minutes. Or both those things happen and that's really BAD.. As you can tell from how bomb-tastic this talent is..the rest are way fab too...

2.) What is the most likely reason you would become famous?I think I will be famous from being a star in one of the Real Housewives reality shows one day.. I am contemplating which cast I would like to join since it doesn't look like BRAVO is doing any casting in my immediate area... I am thinking me and Kim Zolciak would be great BFFs.. ;-)

3.) What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing? Whatever question starts with mom, momma or mommy. I am officially changing my name to something that no one can pronounce or maybe I will be like PRINCE and change my name to a symbol.

4.) What's the last thing you broke? I am not sure the last time I broke something.. Oh crap.. Did I just jinx myself by writing that? I don't want any broken bones or broken anything for that matter..Shoot..Never mind... I broke a pen.. Disaster averted..

5.) Finish this sentence- I can't believe I used to think I knew it all.. I was such a punk kid, now that I think of it! Now I have 3 mini-punk kids to remind me of my raising... LOVELY.

4 comments:

  1. I love to eat. I totally get #1!

    I like the symbol idea. That's a good one!

    My little munchkin is a holy terror. I feel so sorry for my mom now. I'm pretty sure I acted just like her.

    Thanks for linking up with us! You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally laughed at these! I think my son is making me pay for my raisin', but I don't remember being a stinker when I was younger :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I especially liked #3. I told my son the other day that I had changed my name and wasn't responding to "Mom" anymore. And furthermore he'd have to guess my new name. Sadly, it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate on the mommy thing! I've lost count on how many times I've told my kids I'm changing my name and will refuse to answer to anything they call me. Sadly, it hasn't worked for me either.
    My kids are stubborn and persistant. It drives me crazy. I keep telling myselt that these will be good traits until they're older. I swear they're going to drive me to drink though. lol

    ReplyDelete