Sunday, July 3, 2011

We are FAMILY.. Apple FAMILY that is..


Studies show at least 22 million people own Ipods in the US. Many have joined the Apple trend and my family is no different. In our Apple family, we have 5 Ipods, 3 Iphones, 2 Apple TV devices and 1 Ipad.. The Ipad belongs to my hubby and I believe since it is the only one of it's kind in our household, it needs a buddy, but that's just me.. Hint Hint, to my wonderful husband, that might just might happen over to my blog.. ;-) We all love our Apple products. We love that we can share apps, music and videos without having to purchase them seperatly for each device.

I am obsessed with my Iphone. It keeps me connected to the world at my fingertips with just a touch. I can do most anything with my phone. I am rarely without it. :-)My latest find for my phone has been this...



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. I could play for hours and I used to, until I realized that my poor phone battery hated my new obsession and would give out if I stayed on it constantly.

Another one of my favs is this one..

Yep, I'm totally hooked on that one as well. I have finished it on my Iphone and now I am working on my hubby's Ipad. :-)

I also have the Nook app but I rarely use it because my battery seems to hate that too. I love my CNN app, and visit there daily. Oh and I can't forget Facebook and Twitter..

I have found grocery list apps, an app that allows me to take credit card payments from my phone, (which comes in great when you have a small business), ringtone converter app, coupon clipper apps and lots more.

I would love it if Blogger had an app so that I could blog from my phone... What are some of your favorite Smartphone apps? Is there one that I am missing out on and should give a try?

4 comments:

  1. IPAD on its way. I love that I can lure you to the TECH side. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA (evil laugh) DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a BlackBerry person really, but sometimes the apps make it to both iDevices, BlackBerry, and others... My most fave apps are Bulbera's Alarm Clock -- great for forgetful moms like me; WebIS' PocketInformant (PI) -- an awesome all-in-one planner + task list + contacts app; UberSocial -- for twittering about; and Wordpress -- for blogging on the go.

    I do have some games I like too but I didn't want to share my infectious slacker-mode apps, just my goody-two-shoes ones. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a blackberry (not a touchscreen) so I have to play angry birds on Facebook.. I don't really use my apps.. My phone is too smart for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my phone.. not an iphone but kind of similar. :) It's an android so I get the apps, too. Words with friends is fun but I hate that you have to wait possibly days for the person to make the next move! lol

    ReplyDelete