Saturday, November 12, 2011

I can breathe now! ;-)

Soooo I have been MIA for AWHILE now!! I have been working feverishly @ my small business for an event today! Back in September, one of my great friends decided to do a Holiday shopping event in our city and she twisted my arm asked me to co-sponsor with her to see how it would go!! We started with about 5 vendors, a decent location and one over-powering vendor that wanted to run the show.. We worked with that for awhile before deciding to break ties with that individual who had the location. Here we were with a big VISION, but now NO LOCATION and no idea on whether to add more vendors or not seeing as we didn't know if we would end up in my living room! My co-sponsor and wonderful friend ended up snagging us a LARGE commercial location and we went from having 5 vendors to needing to triple that number and in less than 2 weeks from the actual event date!!! Talk about STRESS!!!!!!!! Today all that stress came to an end and our vision became a reality! We pulled off our event with no issues (other than me forgetting to use my camera to take pics of everything) :-( It was LOTS of fun with some great girls and it was so nice to see everyone make new friends and promote each other. I was blessed with such an awesome team for the day! They all did great!! It is nice to get to get together and promote your business but its WONDERFUL to get together with people you LOVE to work with! Here are some pics our Tupperware vendor captured of some of the tables. We had 14 vendors in the end..So I am still waiting on some pics from some of the other ladies. I brought my huge camera and all of its extras and didn't have time to use it! :-(

I will be back blogging soon! I have missed you all and can't wait to catch up on your posts!!







1 comment: