
Last night my MIL, my oldest two and myself had a GNO and went to see Breaking Dawn! It has been SOOOOOO long since I read the books, I had forgotten so much. I am thinking I need to break them back out and reread them all especially the last one since I think I must have skipped some in that one. The movie was ok, I am ready for part 2. I ate enough popcorn to last me a year, but c'mon, who can resist when you can butter your own and they have all these fabulous seasonings for you to use!!

I think I will make a resolution after the new year to see at least one movie a month! Oh and diet to make sure I don't gain unwanted pounds from all the popcorn, candy and coke that are must haves in the theater! ;-)
Here are the girls all ready to see the movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment