Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We want to know Wednesdays: Musts

Photobucket

I am linking up for the very FIRST time with Shawn, Impulsive Addict, Mama and Janette for this week's We Want To Know Wednesday!! :-)

1} What must you do before you go to bed at night?
Before I go to bed every night, I must check my Iphone for any last minute news, weather or emails.. I also have a habit of if I hear my phone go off in the middle of the night and it wakes me up, I must read the email or whatever comes thru.. I don't know why I can't wait until morning but I can't.. It might be an important email at 3am...(its usually a coupon from The Childrens Place or American Eagle) to be honest!

2} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater? I have to have a soda and cookie dough bites.. I like nachos too, but only if my hubby gets them do I have 1 or 5.. ;-)

3} Before going on vacation what must you do? I must charge ALL of my electronics before hitting the road and make sure all clothes are done so I don't come home to mounds of laundry on top of the things I have to wash from vacation!

4} What is one thing you must do every day? Hmmm... that one is hard, my husband would say I have to do some type of facebooking, twittering or blogging but I would say thats not true, I do it every day but its not a MUST.. ;-) A must would be um...brushing my teeth. . ;-)

5} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order? I am guessing that it would be my bedtime routine again.. I must go to the little girls room, brush teeth, take my hair down (if its up), crawl in bed, fight with my alarm clock to make sure its set ( I am OCD about my alarm) then set my alarm on my iphone and then off with the lights. I like that order.. It makes most sense to me.. My husband says I need 10 minute head start so that we can go to bed together. :-)

2 comments:

  1. YAY for linking up for the first time!

    I'm an iphone junkie too. I need help in a bad way. I have to turn my ringer off or all the emails and WWF games would keep me up all night.

    LOOOOVE nachos! Mmmmm...

    Brushing my teeth is a must (but I think blogging is too). Again, I may need help.

    OCD is a pattern today. I found out there is medicine for it. I may need that prescription!

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I didn't see where you linked up so I'll fill out the little linky thing on my page and link you up!

    ReplyDelete