I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
4/27/11
Just some of the video from the day that changed our community forever made by one of our local tv stations..
Ok, I just "met" you and you've had me in tears twice today!
I am jumping over to join you on Twitter too.
I found you through CafeMom.
I would love for you to join The Blogging Buddies Social Network ...you can create a profile, and add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links in the appropriate groups.
Why not join us?
I also have a radio show, Get Bizzy Blogging...I interview people who "blog for a purpose"...perhaps you would like to be a guest one day?
This brought tears to my eyes. How horrible. Hope your home wasn't hit.
ReplyDeleteOk, I just "met" you and you've had me in tears twice today!
ReplyDeleteI am jumping over to join you on Twitter too.
I found you through CafeMom.
I would love for you to join The Blogging Buddies Social Network
...you can create a profile, and add your blog, Twitter and Facebook links in the appropriate groups.
Why not join us?
I also have a radio show, Get Bizzy Blogging...I interview people who "blog for a purpose"...perhaps you would like to be a guest one day?
Have a great day!
Carolee
Come on home - mom blog
Working at home advice