I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Riley's 1 year slideshow at OneTrueMedia.com
A montage of pictures from Riley's 1st year.. Remember to turn your volume up....
So beautiful! My favorite photos were the ones with your loved one who looked like she might be sick and Riley. You see, my sweet, sweet father-in-law died of lung cancer 5 days after my youngest was born. By then he was bedridden and met her one time. The three or four photos of them are one of my most cherished possessions. In God's goodness, He allowed him to meet her, the one thing he was afraid he wouldn't be able to do before he passed. I hope she had a wonderful birthday. Children are such a blessing from God!!
So beautiful! My favorite photos were the ones with your loved one who looked like she might be sick and Riley. You see, my sweet, sweet father-in-law died of lung cancer 5 days after my youngest was born. By then he was bedridden and met her one time. The three or four photos of them are one of my most cherished possessions. In God's goodness, He allowed him to meet her, the one thing he was afraid he wouldn't be able to do before he passed. I hope she had a wonderful birthday. Children are such a blessing from God!!
ReplyDelete