Oh how time flies..Its hard to believe that 1 year ago today, I was in a delivery room waiting to meet you. I had waited much longer than the 9 months you were in my tummy. I had wanted you before you even existed. I knew that you were going to be amazing now matter what, little did I know that you would be more than I could have ever imagined or hoped for. You have a smile that makes everyone happy and anyone that meets you falls in love with your sweet personality. Your sisters think you are the best thing ever and carry you everywhere they go. They still fight over your attention and want you to themselves. Your daddy is so proud of you and you have him wrapped unintentionally around your little finger. You are your Mimi's world and you have helped ease the pain of your Pawpaw leaving us all too soon. He would have been so proud of you and was so very happy to know you were on your way into the world.
You have learned to wave bye-bye, give high-fives, blow kisses and "talk on the phone". You are eating anything that won't eat you first and you have a serious obsession with Blues Clues. ;-) You weigh 18lbs 10 oz and you are 29 1/2 in long. You love baby dolls and being outside.
I can't wait to see what the next year brings.. We love you Riley Claire.
Here are some pics from the birthday celebration!! ENJOY!!
Getting ready for the party.


Riley and her Aunt Jess

Watching the magician.


Wow, when did "1" happen?! I can't believe how fast this first year went.
ReplyDeleteHappy 1st Birthday to Miss Riley Claire.
Growing more beautiful everyday.
So precious! Goodness this year has flown! Happy birthday, Riley Claire! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete