I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Moving on up!
In technology that is, So my hubby surprised me with this for Vday!! :-) Oh how I love it so!! It has 1TB of memory so I can store all of our pictures and video on it and it will also hold my husbands MASSIVE Itunes library.. He loves music and movies and it seems like we always have the latest songs and movies before I have even heard of them. He LOVES to ask the girls if they have heard of a song and then a month later when they come home talking about it, he reminds them he had it first.. I think it ups his "cool factor" to them. lol!!
I have a blast playing on this thing. I really thought the touch screen would be the great part about this thing, but after seeing the prints it leaves on my screen, I will stick to the mouse! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You lucky lady! :-)
ReplyDelete