Wednesday, June 2, 2010

out of the mouths of moms



You have heard Out of the mouths of babes, I am sure. Well, have you ever stopped and thought of the things we mom's say? Head over to MckMama's blog for some posts that are sure to have you laughing out loud!! Now here are some of the things I have said to my children lately!

"Please don't stick your hand in the poopy diaper!!"

"Get out of the bouncy seat, you are 7!"

"No, you cannot live in the garage because you hate sharing rooms! There is no air condioning and no heat in the winter. No, a fan won't work. No, you may not leave the garage door open to make it cooler."

"No, your boobies will NOT grow if you pull on them, Stop it, you are going to hurt yourself. No, I do not know how mine grew. It just happened."

"We cannot give the hitchhiker a ride. He is waiting on someone to pick him up. No, he's not waiting on us, for someone he knows. I know he's still there this afternoon, maybe his ride is late."

"Who's turn is it to pick up the dog poop?"


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

3 comments:

  1. Those are funny! My 8 year old has done the same with her boobs. She wants them to grow. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have heard you say one or two of those! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete