Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In loving memory of Bobbie Fae Duplissey


It has been a rough Memorial Day weekend around here. My husband's grandmother lost her battle to cancer on Sunday. She was a no nonsense lady with lots of fight in her. She always made me laugh when I was around her because you never knew what she would say next. You always knew where you stood with her and she was always one to speak her mind. She had battled cancer a few years ago and seemed to beat it, then in February, it was back and with a vengeance at that. She fought hard till the very end and though I hate that she is gone, I know she is no longer suffering. Please pray for our entire family as the healing process starts. Here are a few pics of her with Riley...



















Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. No doubt she was a very special lady.

    ReplyDelete