Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lunch with a dear friend...

Recently I got to meet up with one of my besties from middle school and have lunch and cupcakes with her and her kiddo's. She comes into town about twice a year but we both stay so busy that our schedules never really clicked until this trip! It was so nice to be able to sit and talk to her and see her precious little ones. I am convinced that one day Riley and Jackson will fall madly in love... ;0) He's the cutest thing ever. OF course, I can't forget about Sophia, she has the sweetest little personality and a heart bigger than her tiny little body. We had lunch at Chick-fil-a so the kids could play while we tried to catch up and afterwards we stopped by GiGi's Cupcakes for dessert. I was not impressed with the cupcake I got, but I am convinced that maybe it was the flavor I chose, so I am not giving up yet! The kids had fun and Steph and I got to catch up a little (not near enough) on each other's lives. It was so nice to get to spend some time with her. It's amazing how much we have grown up. I can remember when our nights consisted of prank-calling and staying up all night and even though it has been many a few years since we saw each other, I remember how much fun we used to have!! I love you Steph, can't wait till next time!! :)

Emma and Sophia


Silly faces


Emma and her GiGi's cupcake


Sophia and her cupcake


Jackson and his cupcake! Look at that face! lol




Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment