I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Welcome to the world Addison Reese
I went to visit my sister this afternoon and my new niece, Addison Reese. She was born yesterday @ 6:00 pm, she weighed 7lbs and was 18in long. :) She is gorgeous and I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on her.. :) Mom and baby are doing great and should come home tomorrow.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI saw on your last post that your oldest turned 12. My YOUNGEST just turned 13!
Gosh, how I miss those baby days :-)
Of course now, I have a grandson to love on!
Thanks for complimenting my blog. I hope you stop by again soon.
ReplyDeletehttp://fantasticfabulousmom.blogspot.com