I still have 2 more birthdays this month so now you can start to see why July is so busy! My husband will be 40 on Sat and my middle baby will be 8! Oh and Riley will be 5 months old on my husband's bday... Again, can you imagine my stress level.. lol
And to top it all off, I have started my own business with Thirty One gifts. I love a full plate, Yep thats me... :-)
I also felt the need to put together a SUPRISE bday dinner since this is such a special year for my husband! He is turning the big 4-0 ya know... :-) We had some of our closest friends and family to celebrate with.. Some were from here and others traveled from Fort Payne, Birmingham and Chattanooga to spend the evening with us and just have a great time! It was so nice to see each and every one of them and the look on my husband's face was priceless when he walked into the restuaruant and noticed what was going on!! :-) The food was amazing but then again, it always is.... I LOVE LOVE to go and watch them cook our food right in front of us. I also love the personalities of the chefs that are there..They are always so happy and love to put on a show. Here are some pics from dinner this past weekend!
July birthdays are still in full swing around this house. Emma's birthday party is this weekend and I am super excited. This is the first year that we have had a party since moving back to North Alabama. After all this month, it will slow down for a week or maybe two and then school starts back so the craziness begins again. Maybe, July isn't so bad after all, at least we don't have school to juggle on top of everything else. ;-)

Blogger Templates
Wow! You are a busy girl this month! Enjoy all the fun! :)
ReplyDelete