Friday, March 19, 2010

My sister's visit

My sister came into town this past week and we were able to spend the afternoon together! It was so nice to have her here in person. I forget how nice it is to have her close. Here are a few pics from thier visit and of D and Emma's bike ride afterwards. :) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Riley meeting her Aunt Amie for the 1st time. :)



Riley and Elisabeth


Riley and Angela


James and Ginger


Me and my sister


Presents from her Louisiana :) It took alot for my sister to do this bc she is a huge Bama fan! Anything for her favorite BNL though! lol!


Working on bikes together.
And they are off! :)







Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. How fun that your sister got to visit. that first picture of Riley is sooo cute!

    My girls are itching to get their bikes out. Tis the season! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is so precious. I just love all that hair. I know you are enjoying her :)

    ReplyDelete