Wow! I know it seems like I fell off the face of the earth but I didn't.. I just got caught up in the holidays, good books and work..I have missed reading everyone's blogs and I will be catching up tonight!! Most of the time I read blogs on my ipad which isn't friendly with blogger sometimes so it has been hard to find the time to SIT at my desk and read or blog, but I am going to get back in the habit! I need this outlet and I have met some wonderful people in Bloggy world and I love reading all of their blogs!
Many things have been happening around. Christmas was wonderful. Riley was alot more fun this year because she was able to get into the whole present thing. The big girls had a great Christmas as well even though they are getting HARDER and HARDER to buy for.. Am I the only one who thinks that their toys get smaller but get more expensive????
I started selling Scentsy in January. I work a full time job and I sell Thirty One also but Scentsy has been something I have loved since I had my first party almost a year ago. I bought one warmer and I was HOOKED!! Now we have one in every room of the house, in the car and my hubby and I both have one at work! Find a rep in your area or you can email me for a catalog! I can tell you it is the BEST ever!!!
Brooke got into the GLEE club @ her school, which is great! She really wanted to make it and we are so happy she did! She also had her school talent show this week and I have a video of her, I'll post here when I can figure out how. She was VERY nervous but I am just SOOOOOOO proud she got up there and did it!
Lots of other things going on around here, which makes me one busy momma. I will be so glad when it's flip flop weather. I am ready for some relaxing and warmer temps! I hope you all are doing well! I am off to figure out how to get the video to post here!
I received a Scentsy burner and some awesome scents for Christmas and I love it! My girls got the stuffed dog and monkey with the scents you stuff in them to lull themselves to sleep. They love them too.
ReplyDeleteBusy is good. Welcome back.
Yay! Glad you are back! I've been missing you, bloggy friend!
ReplyDelete