Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas time...

We had a wonderful Christmas here in the Brady house... My hubby and I opened our presents to each other on Christmas Eve since the 2 older girls were with thier dad's this year. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner of Cheeseburger Pizza from Pizza Inn (One of our favs) ;-) We finished wrapping the last minute presents and made Cheesecake Squares (YUM!!)Christmas morning, we got up and I made the ham and cut the cheesecake squares and my hubby, Riley and I headed off to my mother in laws to have lunch and open presents. We had such a good time! Have I mentioned that I married into one of the best and most wonderful families of all time? I love to be with them all and we just have the best time together!!

After gathering @ my mil's house, we picked up Emma and all headed home to open presents. The girls were really happy with all thier presents and after unwrapping and then of course unpackaging (UGH!), the girls all ran off to play with thier toys and I made sausage balls for dinner. They were SO GOOD but SO MESSY to make, I remember why we don't have them often.

It was such a busy but exciting weekend! On top of all the Christmas fun, my little one got her 1st tooth and turned 10 months old on Christmas Eve. She was such fun this Christmas, she LOVED watching her big sisters open thier presents and liked hers once someone else opened them for her. :-)

I realized even more how blessed I am to have the husband that was intended JUST for me, who shows me more every day what a healthy relationship is and 3 gorgeous daughters who remind me more and more why I love being a mommy.

We had a wonderful Christmas and now that it is over, (Tree came down the day after, it got exhausting to chase a 10 month old away from it all the time) I am glad to have the memories and the people that made them wonderful for me. :-)





1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like a wonderful Christmas. So happy for you. All your girls are beautiful. Love the last picture of your little one. Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete