There has been so much going on around here..I am so ready for some down time, but with the holidays on their way, I think it will be awhile. I used to love chaos, the busier I was the happier I was. Not sure what all that was about, nowadays, the simpler the better for me. I like a schedule though we don't really have one that works for us at the time. ;0) I like things organized though to look at my desk at home, you would think "Huh"? lol.. I hope for lazier days in my future so I can get more organized and just relax some on my off days.
Some of the things going on around here..Work has been crazy, we lost a dear co-worker and friend last month in a car accident and it hit close to home with everyone. We spend more time together at work than we do with our own families so its hard not to be close with one another. It made us all realize that we get so caught up in our everyday routines that we forget how short life can be. I was on my way to work this morning when a song came on that made me think of Sarah. I cried almost the whole way but after my tears I couldn't help but smile and think how lucky I was just to know her..
The girls are all ready for Halloween. I think this will be Brooke's last and since its Riley's 1st, it will seem strange for me to have one brand new to it all and another getting too "old" for it. They have thier costumes all ready and put up for trick or treating. We plan to go to the mall on saturday night and then on Sunday night, we will probably just pass out candy or maybe go around in our neighborhood. Hoping they get thier fill on saturday night, but I am not going to count on it. :)
We are getting ready to head to Auburn next weekend for the Auburn/LSU game and we are so excited to go with both teams undefeated. It should be a great game!! Hopefully I should have some pics to post when we get home. :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! I better quit playing on the computer and get to some housework! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment