

Sooo who is ready for a home or catalog party this month?!?!?!? This month's customer special is 1/2 off our NEW Demi purse! Super cute bag for your everyday essentials!! Our hostess special this month is UNBELIEVEABLE!! The City Weekender Tote is $25 (reg $89) with a $450 party! This bag is perfect for weekend getaways or the perfect carry-on!!
I am going into my 3rd month with Thirty One and LOVING it! I have met some really wonderful people, made my business investment back in the 1st 30 days and doubled that the second month! I struggled with the decision to start my business for almost a year. I kept thinking "$99 is a lot of money around this house!" The day I decided to do it, I called my senior director and told her I had to sign up before I changed my mind..I grabbed my laptop at lunch and sat down to sign myself up on the website! I have been truly happy with what I have achieved so far and I know that there is even more in store!! :)
K, enough of my babbling..lol! I have a few open spots for parties this month so if you are looking for a fun way to get together with a group of friends to visit and SHOP, then here's your chance! I have some super cute ideas for some party themes if any of you are wanting more than the traditional party, I can help! I also love to do catalog parties for those of you that life is just BUSY! (I can relate!) You can take catalogs to work, church and anywhere else you go! The hostess benefits for an in home party or a catalog party are the SAME!! :) Email me if you are interested in a party or placing an order! Christmas is right around the corner and it's not to early to start shopping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment