Ok, so here I go with my first set of Not Me's on this blog! I was such a faithful Not me poster on my old blog and now I have settled into a FUNK! I am determined to tell you things I did not do from now on! ;0)
I did not find a soggy peanut butter cracker on the back bumper of my SUV and then drive around with said cracker on the back bumper for almost a week! I then did not remove the cracker with a toothpick because I thought I would gag when I had to remove it 8 days later!! It was not so soggy that you had to carefully lift it off with exact precision so that it did not stick to the bumper or fall to mushy pieces during lift off! UGH!
I did not drive around town looking for a State Farm agency to pay our car insurance only to find out we have Alfa!
I did not make my husband sit and watch a whole marathon of Real Housewives of Atlanta! He did not like it at all! ;0)
I did not watch a little girl pick her nose and wipe it on her mom's purse when she was not looking! I also did not just smile to myself when I saw it and not open my mouth to tell the unsuspecting mother! Hey, I am sure my kids have done it before!
I did not think about taking a woman out @ the annual consignment sale we have in our area every year because she was eyeing a diaper bag I was just about to snatch up! She did not end up buying it right in front of me and I did not hope secretly that maybe it would have something like the other lady's purse stuck to it somewhere for her to find later!!! Yeah, that would be mean, glad I do not think like that!
I did not sit here late on Monday night scrambling to do my Not me's so that I could get in before Mr. Linky closed for the evening!
Whew, glad I got the things I did not do off my chest! ;0) Stop on over @ MckMama's blog to check out what other folk's are not doing this week!
ha ha! Oh, I sooo do not understand the distinct feeling of needing to own something when you find the super coolest thing ever at a consignment shop! I have never followed someone around in case they happened to change their mind and put down the object I oh so wanted. Not me! Great post!
ReplyDelete