I started blogging originally to keep friends and family up to date on our lives via the web but over the years, I have grown to love blogging and all of my blogging buddies more than I ever knew possible! So pull up a chair, get comfortable and read about our journey as we live one day at a time in a crazy but beautiful life.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Just some ideas........
So I have been looking at baby bedding online and even though we do not know the sex of the baby, its still fun to look around! Here are a couple I came up with this week!! :0) I am pretty sure you can click on each image to enlarge!
Nice! I love the touch of green in the first one. How fun that you get to do this again.
ReplyDeleteLove the second one.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the second one!! Gotta get the little table and the fuzzy rug from the first one to go with it though!!
ReplyDelete